Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hoo Are You #28

NightOwlCrafting



Here are this week's questions!

1. What is your favorite magazine?
I used to really love Marie Claire.  I currently subscribe to BHG.

2. What color are your eyes?
My eyes are green.

3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
I usually put it off.  I haven't found a dentist since I moved. I guess I should get on that. lol

4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
ex: candles, spray,etc...
areI use Gla-day (Glade) scented oil plug-ins.  Next time Bath and Body Works has their Wallflower sale, I'm going to get some of those.  I also have those little Renuzit air fresheners in the bathroom since outlets at a minimum.

5. Do you have any pets?
 Why, yes I do! I have two cats. Sophie and Lucy. Read more about them here

1 comment:

  1. Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five
    foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic
    but I had to share it with someone!

    my blog post password hacking

    ReplyDelete